Thank you for your interest in Joining Net More Real Estate Inc. (Brokerage since 1998).

Do you need specific answers for more questions? Please click here.

In order to initiate the process:
Verify with RECO (416-207-4800 or Toll Free 1-800-245-6910) that your continuing education credits are up to date. If they aren't, take the required credits, total $44 RECO fee.

A) Please email us a request for the forms needed to transfer your licence to our brokerage:

The information needed to Complete the Notice of Employee TRANSFER Form are as follows:
- Your Name.
- Your RECO Registration No.
- Your Residence Address.
- Your address of service (only if different than your Residence Address).
- PREVIOUS EMPLOYER INFORMATION (Your Current or Previous Brokerage name).
- Termination or Resignation date.
- Indicate whether you are a Partner, Officer, Director, or Shareholder of any real-estate business?
- Whether you initiated the termination or you are going to resign from your previous employer (Brokerage)?


The Termination date and the Resignation date on the transfer form and on the resignation letter have to be the current date (today's date). If any of these dates are not the current date, the transfer can not be processed by RECO, the same like a post dated cheque, can not be processed if it has a future date.

- NEW EMPLOYER INFORMATION: PLEASE LEAVE THIS SECTION BLANK, DO NOT FILL THIS PART, Our broker of record will review all the documents and fill in and sign the form.

Please do not forget to Sign on the Bottom left corner, EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE.

B) Draft a letter of termination or resignation, Letter of resignation should contain: Date of resignation (this date must be the same date of termination on the transfer form), your full name and address, your RECO registration number).

C) RECO credit card form in the exact amount of $100 (no taxes required), only one time payment.

Please email to our office:
1) Completed and signed Notice of Employee TRANSFER Form.
2) Completed and signed RECO credit card form. .
3) Completed and signed resignation from your current brokerage.
4) Your termination date should be the same on the resignation and on the transfer form.

5) To process your transfer, RECO requests this statement from you to be included in the body of your email:

(I have no restrictions or conditions currently applied to my registration.)

D) As soon as your registration is complete with RECO, You will receive the confirmation by email from our office and from RECO.

Our email:


The Termination date and the Resignation date on the transfer form and on the resignation letter have to be the current date (today's date). If any of these dates are not the current date, the transfer can not be processed by RECO, the same like a post dated cheque, can not be processed if it has a future date.


Now you too as a real estate salesperson or real estate Broker or if you just completed your real estate courses in Ontario can register your licence with the Real Estate Council of Ontario and join a Brokerage real estate office in Ontario that is not affiliated or in other words, a member of any real estate board or association service. What does this mean to you and your real estate license? It means that you can join a Brokerage and keep your licence active and avoid all the extra fees that go along with your new career like realtor board and association fees in Ontario Canada.

This includes the Ontario Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association too. You can still trade in real estate anywhere in Ontario as a fully licensed real estate professional. The differences are that you will not be paying for any board or association fees and you will save all those other expenses like franchise costs and expenses.

If you are brand new, right of real estate course school or college or if you are already a licensed real estate practitioner and you live or reside in Ontario Canada then here are the following real estate boards that you are either considering becoming a member of or you already are a member of and currently are paying all the added costs and expenses that are related to receiving the services these Ontario real estate boards and associations provide.

The Ontario real estate boards and associations are:
    Northern Ontario
    Northeastern Ontario
    Eastern Ontario
    Western Ontario
    Southern Ontario
    Central Ontario


You have worked hard and spent a lot of time and money to earn your Ontario real estate license. Your circumstances may change but your real estate experiences, your selling and negotiating skills will never change. Today, you may need to leave the real estate industry and need to shelve your real estate license, but tomorrow could be another story. If you let your licence lapse for more than two years, you will have to start over at the very beginning! Course costs are continually rising along with increased educational criteria. Avoid this!! Hang onto your Ontario real estate license. Park your real estate license with our Durham Office.

If you are an inactive Ontario real estate agent who no longer wants to sell houses or other properties for a period of time, who wants to keep an active real estate license with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) but without paying the high cost of staying in business, we can help by PARKING YOUR ONTARIO REAL ESTATE LICENSE. Our Durham Office is not affiliated with any real estate board or association. As a real estate license holding Office, we can help you bank your money and earn additional income by referring your buyers and sellers.

We provide a low cost alternative for Ontario real estate agents who are transitioning in or out of the real estate market place but who want to maintain or park their real estate license while pursuing other interests and still allow for earning extra income through a referral network.

Our Durham Office service would appeal to Ontario real estate registrants (brokers or sales representatives) who are considering retirement, have health issues, who are on maternity leave, new licensees who are not quite ready to start a career in real estate sales or the real estate agent who just wants to take a temporary vacation.

As a license holding Office, we can warehouse your license. We can assist all RECO registrants keep their licence active in any area of Ontario. If you are asking "Where can I park my license?" and would like more information, contact us to hang your license.

Service areas in Ontario include but are not limited to Barrie, Belleville, Brantford, Brockville, Burlington, Chatham-Kent, Cornwall, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Durham, Guelph ,Hamilton, Oakville, Kapuskasing, Kenora, Kingston, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Leamington, London, Mississauga, Brampton, Muskoka, Huntsville, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Norfolk County, North Bay, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Parry Sound, Peterborough, Kawarthas, Renfrew County, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Windsor, Woodstock and York Region.

No matter where our physical office is located, you can be assured you will get the utmost in service to park your real estate license no matter where you are physically located Park your license to keep it active. Our Brokerage holds real estate licenses.