A) Please confirm with RECO (416-207-4800 or Toll Free 1-800-245-6910) that your continuing education credits are up to date. If they aren't, take the required credits, total $44 RECO fee for all the required courses..

B) Get a police report for employment from your local police station.

C) Complete the RECO Re-Instatement Click here to download RECO Form.

D) Email or Mail us your RECO completed application to be reviewed and signed by our broker of record, then it will be emailed back to you.

Our email: info@morerealestate.ca

E) As soon as you receive your completed application signed by us, please forward to RECO your ORIGINAL police report, the completed and fully signed application and a cheque for RECO fees or pay by a credit card using the last page of the reinstatement form.

Important: RECO needs the originals, never mail copies, otherwise it will be rejected

F) As soon as your registration is complete with RECO, You will receive the confirmation by email from our office and from RECO.

G) Please choose one of the two options:

Do you need specific answers for more questions? Please click here.


Now you too as a part-time real estate salesperson or real estate Broker or if you just completed your real estate courses in Ontario can register your licence with the Real Estate Council of Ontario and join our Brokerage that have an office in Ontario that is not affiliated or in other words, a member of any real estate board or association service. What does this mean to you and your real estate licence? It means that you can join a Brokerage and keep your licence active and avoid all the extra fees that go along with your career like realtor board and association fees.

This includes the Ontario Real Estate Association and the Canadian Real Estate Association too. You can still trade in real estate anywhere in Ontario as a fully licensed real estate professional. The differences are that you will not be paying for any board or association fees and you will save all those other expenses like franchise costs and expenses.

If you are brand new, right of real estate course school or college or if you are already a licensed real estate practitioner and you live or reside in Ontario Canada then here are the following real estate boards that you are either considering becoming a member of or you already are a member of and currently are paying all the added costs and expenses that are related to receiving the services these Ontario real estate boards and associations provide.

The Ontario real estate boards and associations are:

    Northern Ontario
    Northeastern Ontario
    Eastern Ontario
    Western Ontario
    Southern Ontario
    Central Ontario


You have worked hard and spent a lot of time and money to earn your Ontario real estate licence. Your circumstances may change but your real estate experiences, your selling and negotiating skills will never change. Today, you may need to leave the real estate industry and need to shelve your real estate licence, but tomorrow could be another story. If you let your licence lapse for more than two years, you will have to start over at the very beginning! Course costs are continually rising along with increased educational criteria. Avoid this!! Hang onto your Ontario real estate licence. Park your real estate licence with our Durham Office.

If you are an inactive Ontario real estate agent who no longer wants to sell houses or other properties for a period of time, who wants to keep an active real estate licence with the Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO) but without paying the high cost of staying in business, we can help by PARKING YOUR ONTARIO REAL ESTATE LICENCE. Our Durham Office is not affiliated with any real estate board or association. As a real estate licence holding Office, we can help you bank your money and earn additional income by referring your buyers and sellers.

We provide a low cost alternative for Ontario real estate agents who are transitioning in or out of the real estate market place but who want to maintain or park their real estate licence while pursuing other interests and still allow for earning extra income through a referral network.

Our Durham Office service would appeal to Part-Time Ontario real estate registrants (brokers or sales representatives) who are considering retirement, have health issues, who are on maternity leave, new licensees who are not quite ready to start a career in real estate sales or the real estate agent who just wants to take a temporary vacation.

As a licence holding Office, we can warehouse your licence. We can assist all RECO registrants keep their licence active in any area of Ontario. If you are asking "Where can I park my licence?" and would like more information, contact us to hang your licence.

Service areas in Ontario include but are not limited to Barrie, Belleville, Brantford, Brockville, Burlington, Chatham-Kent, Cornwall, Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Oshawa, Durham, Guelph ,Hamilton, Oakville, Kapuskasing, Kenora, Kingston, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Leamington, London, Mississauga, Brampton, Muskoka, Huntsville, Bracebridge, Gravenhurst, Norfolk County, North Bay, Oshawa, Ottawa, Owen Sound, Parry Sound, Peterborough, Kawarthas, Renfrew County, Sarnia, Sault Ste. Marie, St. Catharines, Niagara Falls, Sudbury, Thunder Bay, Timmins, Windsor, Woodstock and York Region.